To form a negative sentence with the verb "be" in the present tense, use the subject, the correct form of "be" (am, is, or are), the word not, and a rest element.
For example:
I am not sad.
He is not a doctor.
They are not here.
Sentence StructureI: use am not (short form: I'm not)He / She / It: use is not (short forms: is not → isn't or 's not)You / We / They: use are not (short forms: are not → aren't or 're not)
Examples:
I'm not hungry.
She isn't late.
We aren't lost.
I’m not from Rio.
You are not late.
She’s not from Japan.
They’re not in India.
Is not English.
Are you from L.A. ?
Is it French?
Are they in Egypt?
I am: I am not
You are: You are not
She/ he is: She/ He is not
We are: We’re not
You are: you’re not
They are: They’re not
You wanna learn more about this topic?馃摎✏️
Go to the link in our bio.馃摎馃懇馃彨
We have schedules available for teaching virtual english classes for more details DM US.馃摎馃懇馃彨
#Reading #Practicing #Learning #Virtualclasses #Easyenglish #LetsLearnEnglishTogether #creativeenglish #funenglish #teacherlife #englishlearning #englishteacher #teachersofinstagram #Teacherpam #letsgo
馃摎馃懇馃彨馃崕✏️
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario