Yes/No questions with 'be' can be answered with "yes" or "no".
They are formed by swapping the subject and the verb "be" (is, am, are, was, were) to the front.
Yes/No Questions Structure: Be + Subject + Complement?
Example: "Are you a student?"
Answers: "Yes, I am." or "No, I'm not."
Where Questions (with 'be')Structure:
Where + Be + Subject?
Example: "Where are you from?"
Answers: Require a location, such as "I am from Spain."
Examples:
1-Is this your wallet?
Yes it is. No it’s not.
2-Where is your bag?
Is in my bedroom.
3- Where are my keys?
They are on the table.
Are these your keys?
Yes they are/ No they’re not.
You wanna learn more about this topic? 馃摎
Go to the link in our bio.馃摎馃懇馃彨馃崕✏️
We have schedules available for teaching virtual english classes for more details DM US.馃摎✏️
#Reading #Practicing #Learning #Easyenglish #Virtualclasses #LetsLearnEnglishTogether #Creativeenglish #Funenglishclass #teacherlife #Teacherpam #letsgo
馃摎✏️馃崕馃懇馃彨
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario