Conjunctions are grammar words like and, but, and so that connect words, phrases, or complete sentences together.
And (Addition)
Use and to connect two similar ideas or add more information.
* Example: I like apples and bananas.
* Example: She is smart, and she works hard.
* Example:it’s snowing, and it’s windy.
But (Contrast)
Use but to show an opposite, unexpected, or contrasting idea.
* Example: I like coffee, but I don't like tea.
* Example: It is sunny, but it is cold.
So (Result)
Use so to show the result or consequence of a situation.
* Example: She was tired, so she went to bed early.
* Example: It was raining, so I took an umbrella.
*
* Example: it’s windy, so it’s very cold.
You wanna learn more about this topic? 馃摎
Go to the link in my bio. 馃摎
We have schedules available for teaching virtual english classes for more details DM US.馃摎馃懇馃彨馃崕✏️
#Reading #Practicing #Learning #LetsLearnEnglishTogether #Creativeenglish #Funclassroom #teacherlife #TeacherPam #letsgo
馃摎✏️馃崕馃懇馃彨
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario