To make a Yes/No question in the present continuous tense, put the be verb (am, is, are) at the beginning of the sentence.
Formula:
Be Verb + Subject + Main Verb (-ing) + Rest of Sentence?
* Am + I + eating?
*
* Is + he / she / it + playing?
*
* Are + you / we / they + working?
Examples and Short Answers:
Question Yes Answer /
No Answer:
Are you working now? Yes, I am. No, I'm not.
Is she reading a book? Yes, she is. No, she isn't.
Is it raining? Yes, it is. No, it isn't.
Are they playing football? Yes, they are. No, they aren’t
Are you wearing gloves? Yes I am. No I’m not.
Is he wearing boots? Yes he is. No he’s not.
Are they wearing sunglasses? Yes they are. No they’re not.
You wanna learn more about this topic? 馃懇馃彨馃摎
Go to the link in our bio.馃摎馃懇馃彨
We have schedules available for teaching virtual english classes for more details DM US. 馃懇馃彨馃摎馃崕
#Reading #Practicing #Learning #virtualclassrooms #LetsLearnEnglishTogether #teacherlife #Easyenglish #Creativeenglish #teacherpam #letsgo 馃摎馃懇馃彨馃崕✏️
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario