You can greet people by saying Hello or Hi!. Introduce yourself using I am. You may also need to spell out the letters of your name.
New language: using to be with names.
Vocabulary: Names and letters
New skill: saying your name.
Key language: Saying your name:
Formal or informal greeting: Hello! I am Sophie.
Informal greeting. It’s often used in casual conversation.: Hi my name is John.
You can also use: My name is to introduce yourself plus your name.
Other ways to say your name:
In conversational English, speakers often use contractions. These are shortened versions of pair of words.
* I am Lyla: I’m Lyla
*My name is George: My name’s George.
* How to form saying your name:
Subject + to be + Name:
My name is Lucy
I am Lucy
Examples:
I am charlotte
My name is Luna
My name is Simone
I am Juan
I am Stephanie
My name is Mary
I am Keren
My name is Paola
My name is Michael
My name is Pamela
You wanna learn more about this topic? 馃摎✏️
Go to the link in our bio.馃摎✏️
We have schedules available for teaching virtual english classes for more details DM US. 馃摎✏️
#reading #Practicing #Learning #englishclass #teacherlife #LetsLearnEnglishTogether #creativeenglish #funclassroom #teacherpam #Letslearn #easyenglish #letsgo 馃摎✏️馃崕馃懇馃彨
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario