It clauses with when are sentence structures used to express feelings, opinions, or reactions to specific situations introduced by a "when" clause.
When "It" is the Object:
In this pattern, the subject has a feeling about an action or event. The word "it" comes right before the "when" clause to represent the situation.
Structure:
Subject + verb + it + when + subject + verb:
Example: "I like it when my roommate cleans the apartment."
Example: "I hate it when people talk during a movie."
Example: "I can't stand it when I'm upset."
When "It" is the Subject
In this pattern, "it" starts the sentence and pairs with a verb and an object (like me).
The "when" clause explains what causes that feeling.
Example: "It makes me happy when people do nice things."
Example: "It bothers me when my doctor arrives late."
Example: "It upsets me when a close friend forgets my birthday."
You wanna learn more about this topic? Go to the link in our bio.馃摎✏️馃懇馃彨
We have schedules available for teaching virtual english classes for more details DM US.馃摎馃懇馃彨馃崕✏️
#reading #practicing #learning #LetsLearnEnglishTogether #easyenglish #funclassroom #teacherlife #englishtips #Teacherpam #onlineclasses #learnenglishonline #letsgo 馃摎馃懇馃彨✏️馃崕
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario