It’s useful to know how to say your age and where you come from.
You can use the verb to be to talk about these topics.
*New language: To be with ages and nationalities.
* Vocabulary: Numbers and nationalities.
* New skill: Talking about yourself.
Key language: Saying your age:
Use the verb to be to talk about your age.
How old are you?
I am 25.
Examples:
Annie is seven years old.
I’m 44 today
Izzy and Chloe are 13
My grandma is 92 years old.
* How to form saying your age:
I am
You are
He/She is
We
They are 25 years old.
Numbers:
1- one
2-Two
3-three
4-four
5-five
6-six
7-seven
8-Eight
9-Nine
10-Ten
*Key language: Saying Where you are from?
*There are different ways of saying where you are from.
*Where are you from:
I am from Spain 🇪🇸
What nationality are you?
I’m Spanish.🇪🇸
Examples saying where are you from?
I am dutch 🇳🇱
We are Italian 🇮🇹
I’m from Switzerland 🇨🇭
*How to form Saying where are you from?
I am from Spain 🇪🇸
I am Spanish 🇪🇸
Countries:
1-Japan 🇯🇵
2- UK 🇬🇧
3- USA 🇺🇸
4- France 🇫🇷
5-Italy 🇮🇹
You wanna learn more about this topic?📚
Go to the link in our bio.🍎✏️📚
We have schedules available for teaching virtual english classes for more details DM US.📚✏️🍎
#reading #Practicing #learning #LetsLearnEnglishTogether #easyenglish #teacherlife #funclassroom #Creativeenglish #teacherpam #letsgo📚✏️🍎👩🏫
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario