Ir al contenido principal

Things you have: A1- Beginners:

 Possessive adjectives tell you who something ( such a pet) belongs to.

This and that are determiners. They point out a specific object or person.


*New language: possessive adjectives.

This and that.


*vocabulary: Animals and family 


* New skill: Talking about who things belong to.


Possessive adjectives are used before the noun. They change depending on whether the owner is singular, plural, male or female, the person you are talking to, or yourself.


Examples: 


Felix is my cat ( I own the cat)


Buster is her dog ( The dog belongs to a woman) 


Rachel is our daughter ( We are her parents ) 


Coco is your rabbit ( the rabbit belongs to you)


Polly is his parrot ( The parrot belongs to a man.


John is their son. ( they are his parents)


I: Me

You: your 

He: His

She: Her

It: its

We: Our

They: Their


*Animals: 


Dog

Cat

Horse

Rabbit 

Parrot

Whale

Cow

Sheep

Lion

Fish

Pig

Zebra

Elephant 

Mouse

Crocodile 


* Family:

Brother 

Mother

Sister 

Grandparents 

Son 

Daughter 

Aunt 

Uncle 

Cousin 

Niece 

Nephew 

Father

Granddaughter 

Grandson 


you wanna learn more about this topic? ✏️馃懇‍馃彨馃崕馃摎


Go to the link in our bio ✏️馃摎


We have schedules available for teaching virtual English classes for more details DM US.馃摎✏️


#reading #Practicing  #Learning #LetsLearnEnglishTogether #easyenglish #onlineclasses #easyenglish #creativeenglishteacher #funclassroom #teacherlife #teacherpam #englishtips #englishlearning #letsgo

✏️馃摎馃懇‍馃彨馃崕

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Verb to be.

  The verb to be: The verb  to be is one of the most common verbs in the english language. *The form of the verb to be: *When? Who? Form: *Base form: the base form of the verb be can be simple. *Simple present: First person singular:       I am. Second person singular:  You are. Third person singular:  He/She/It is. First person plural:  We are. Second person Plural: You are. Third person plural: They are. Examples: 1-  I am here. 2- you are a  Doctor. 3- He/She/It is Dominican. 4- We are playing tennis. 5- You are dancing merengue. 6- They are at the park. Exercise grammar: Complete the sentences using the verb to be. ( Simple present Form): 1-  I-----------  a doctor. 2-  you----------Dominican. 3-   He/She/It/-----------Here. 4-   We------------Dancing merengue. 5-  You----------- at the park. 6- They-----------seven people. *Q and A session. *Send a video of youtube with the topic of verb ...

am, is and are.

The Words Am, Is and Are, are the simple present form of the verb to be. 1-Use am with the Pronoun I 2-Use is with The singular nouns like My dad and the teacher, and with the pronoun he, she and it. 3-Use are with Plural nouns like My  Parents and Jenny and Mary, and with the Pronouns We, You and they. Examples: Singular: I am twelve. I am in the garden. My mom is very tired today. The teacher is tall. She is also pretty. Plural: The children are asleep. Computers are very expensive . My brother and I are upstairs. We are at the beach. You are my best friend . You and annie are my sisters. Here is a table to help you remember how to use Is, am and are.                                Singular                plural First person:           I am                     We are Seco...

Plural nouns.

Plural Nouns: Use a plural Noun when you are talking about two or more people, places or things. Just add S to make the most nouns plural. Singular                 Plural A computer            Computers  A chair                      Chairs A taxi                         Taxis A train                       Trains A player                  Players A teacher                 Teachers A mountain            Mountains A river                     Rivers An envelope          Envelopes  An insect            ...